I would recommend this hotel to anyone wanting to explore the Sonoma wineries! It is centrally located with any easy drive to most locations. The room rate was not cheap, but reasonably priced when compared to other potential stays. We had four rooms, and paid to have one of us have the "lanai." This is basically a shared deck with other guests on the same level, so it was a little deceiving/disappointing, but it served our purposes. Personally would have appreciated better gym equipment. But overall, good value, good location, good hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Sonoma Wine Country hotel is the perfect California retreat. Set in the midst of 13 acres of private land, the hotel boasts panoramic views of the Santa Rosa Valley. Enjoy our spacious and modern guest rooms, and take advantage of complimentary local wine tastings on Friday evenings. Our stunning indoor and outdoor event space is perfect for weddings and conferences. Dine at the Nectar Restaurant & Lounge, featuring wine country cuisine, created from the finest local produce. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Sonoma Wine Country reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Sonoma Wine Country Hotel Santa Rosa
- Hilton Hotel Santa Rosa
- Hilton Santa Rosa
- Hilton Sonoma Wine Country Santa Rosa, CA - Sonoma County