This is possibly one of the worst hotels I stayed in. Poor service and worse accommodations. Bathroom is tiny, it's dirty, smelly. Hilton diamond or gold members beware... Better to pay less elsewhere and stay happy. The breakfast buffet free for diamond and gold members but had melon that's gone bad. Dry eggs, and terrible sausage. The rooms are outdated and dirty. The staff is in attentive and absent at best. Charged $300/night during peak season. Absolute rip off. Really could not recommend to anyone. If u don't have the money, then u can't stay here and even if u can... You'll be disappointed. No bath robe in room, had to ask for one to be brought up. No toothbrush or razor. Shower has almost no pressure. Look elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Sonoma Wine Country hotel is the perfect California retreat. Set in the midst of 13 acres of private land, the hotel boasts panoramic views of the Santa Rosa Valley. Enjoy our spacious and modern guest rooms, and take advantage of complimentary local wine tastings on Friday evenings. Our stunning indoor and outdoor event space is perfect for weddings and conferences. Dine at the Nectar Restaurant & Lounge, featuring wine country cuisine, created from the finest local produce. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Sonoma Wine Country reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Sonoma Wine Country Hotel Santa Rosa
- Hilton Hotel Santa Rosa
- Hilton Santa Rosa
- Hilton Sonoma Wine Country Santa Rosa, CA - Sonoma County