I was super excited to find a hilton within my budget using my government discount...but in the end I would have been happier with a more typically budget friendly hotel. I was traveling with small children and thought breakfast "in room" was just going to be a great treat...NOT. It's room service..so mcdonalds was my breakfast. Wi-fi was not included...it's 9.95 per day. The desk did comp me wi-fi for the night tho. That was nice. I just felt like I was being nickle and dimed and it just wasn't my style. The room was nice, of course. Large and spacious. It did have the best temperature controls of the five hotels I stayed in. I was able to run the fan the entire time and set a temperature. LOVED that! Good location, beautiful, and close to freeway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Sonoma Wine Country hotel is the perfect California retreat. Set in the midst of 13 acres of private land, the hotel boasts panoramic views of the Santa Rosa Valley. Enjoy our spacious and modern guest rooms, and take advantage of complimentary local wine tastings on Friday evenings. Our stunning indoor and outdoor event space is perfect for weddings and conferences. Dine at the Nectar Restaurant & Lounge, featuring wine country cuisine, created from the finest local produce. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Sonoma Wine Country reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Sonoma Wine Country Hotel Santa Rosa
- Hilton Hotel Santa Rosa
- Hilton Santa Rosa
- Hilton Sonoma Wine Country Santa Rosa, CA - Sonoma County