We stayed for 4 nights the end of November to early February at the same time as "the monsoon"hit the area of San Francisco, Napa and Sonoma. While the weather was less than perfect, the Hilton was a delight. We had an outside room which was large and spacious, birightly furnished and very clean. The cleaning staff kept the room clean and organized. The front desk staff very helpfull and cheerful. During our stay they had at least 1 wine tastinge event in the Dining Room. Very nice Sonoma Zinfandel's and Pinot's. Due to the rains we were not able to enjoy the grounds or pool area, but during favourable weather one could imagine how pleasant it could be.
The only negatives were the charge wi fi and the small bath tub. Having mentioned the bath tub, perhaps with water useage of global concern, perhaps we could all get used to normal sized tubs instead of the wasted water that goes with luxury sized tubs:)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Sonoma Wine Country hotel is the perfect California retreat. Set in the midst of 13 acres of private land, the hotel boasts panoramic views of the Santa Rosa Valley. Enjoy our spacious and modern guest rooms, and take advantage of complimentary local wine tastings on Friday evenings. Our stunning indoor and outdoor event space is perfect for weddings and conferences. Dine at the Nectar Restaurant & Lounge, featuring wine country cuisine, created from the finest local produce. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and BookIt.com so you can book your Hilton Sonoma Wine Country reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Sonoma Wine Country Hotel Santa Rosa
- Hilton Hotel Santa Rosa
- Hilton Santa Rosa
- Hilton Sonoma Wine Country Santa Rosa, CA - Sonoma County