We are hhonors members and paid a one night visit to the hotel on New Years' Eve weekend. The hotel was not crowded and we were upgraded to an executive room. The room was big and ok. No problems with noise. Parking is ample. The hhonors breakfast was excellent as was the service. There was a $6 surcharge given it was their "Sunday Brunch." We were also given a split of wine as a hhonors member. This hotel is in Santa Rosa on top of a hill. While not directly in the Sonoma Wine Country, it is a couple of blocks a way from Highway 101 and about 10-15 minutes south of Windsor and Healdsburg. Given the hotel prices in Healdsburg are higher, we chose this hotel and were pleased with the stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Sonoma Wine Country hotel is the perfect California retreat. Set in the midst of 13 acres of private land, the hotel boasts panoramic views of the Santa Rosa Valley. Enjoy our spacious and modern guest rooms, and take advantage of complimentary local wine tastings on Friday evenings. Our stunning indoor and outdoor event space is perfect for weddings and conferences. Dine at the Nectar Restaurant & Lounge, featuring wine country cuisine, created from the finest local produce. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Sonoma Wine Country reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Sonoma Wine Country Hotel Santa Rosa
- Hilton Hotel Santa Rosa
- Hilton Santa Rosa
- Hilton Sonoma Wine Country Santa Rosa, CA - Sonoma County