My husband and I went for two nights, for our anniversary. We arrived to along line, but pleasantly found the quick check in to be simple. We forgot that we booked a bounce back weekend rate which included Breakfast each morning, and did not get the certificates for this when checking in by quick check. So, we did have to go back and wait in line for those. I called ahead that morning to make sure we got a top floor room, as I had read lots of comments on the noise. Oh MY, am I glad I got a 3rd floor room. I could here my neighbor talking on her cell phone, drying her hair and then the next rooms toilet flushing like it was is my room. The first night was o.k. noise wise, but we had heard when our neighbors came home at 2:30 and talking so loud regarding their plans for the next day's golf and girls day spa it was hard to get back to sleep. The breakfast the first day was soooo disgusting. Very over cooked grey looking eggs, in warmer, and bacon so greasy it was dripping, the rest of the warmer foods looked so unappetizing, I just passed. They had fresh fruit, but not good flavor, I think the quality was just not up to par . I settled on a hard bagel that I was going to toast anyway, but it was not easy to eat as it was hard. They have cereals, and yogart. I would eat instead. The second night we were tired from lots of wine tasting, and interupted sleep. So, we passed out about midnight to be woke up by very drunk persons banging on doors across from ours, and talking so loudly we waited about 15-20 minutes and it didn't get any better. Then we heard crashing noises, from what we found to be the valet cart out our door. We were so disgusted by these persons behavior my husband finally called the front desk, an about 2:15 we heard a very rude person cussing at someone then a slammed door. Well, next morning at 6:00 when our next door neighbor started the shower we got up and got ready to leave.... We departed our rooms to a bag of broken torilla chips out on the floor and beer bottles out in the hall and lobby area. Overall the room was O.K. but, I don't go away t be woke up every night I'm gone. I also forgot tho say the breakfast was so, bad that we asked for the 2nd days breakfast be credited ($43.00). The hotel is basically clean and looked in decent repair. Just really Noisey to hear everyone around you. I think there is better places out there for your money.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Sonoma Wine Country hotel is the perfect California retreat. Set in the midst of 13 acres of private land, the hotel boasts panoramic views of the Santa Rosa Valley. Enjoy our spacious and modern guest rooms, and take advantage of complimentary local wine tastings on Friday evenings. Our stunning indoor and outdoor event space is perfect for weddings and conferences. Dine at the Nectar Restaurant & Lounge, featuring wine country cuisine, created from the finest local produce. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels and Hotels.com so you can book your Hilton Sonoma Wine Country reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Sonoma Wine Country Hotel Santa Rosa
- Hilton Hotel Santa Rosa
- Hilton Santa Rosa
- Hilton Sonoma Wine Country Santa Rosa, CA - Sonoma County