Recently stayed here with some family for a weekend to just get away from the craziness of the city, the pool and garden area was beautiful, and there were tables outside for us to enjoy some time in the shade. We had both a suite with 2 beds and a king bed room, so we got to see what both were like, the place looks like it was recently updated, with new t.v's and a keurig like coffee maker in both rooms (for a coffee drinker like me, this was very nice to have) and fresh cookies in the afternoon for a treat for the kids. The breakfast was ok, could use a little more fresh fruit, but the options where good, eggs, bacon, pancakes ect....the basic breakfast staples.
The staff was very knowledgeable, friendly and helpful when some of us adults wanted to go for a wine tour, they hooked us up with a tour company Platypus, it was a great time. Did have a few issues with the blow dryer, but after letting the front desk know it was fixed by the time we got back from our days adventure.
Overall our stay was very pleasant, and a great value for the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the heart of the Sonoma Wine Country! The Holiday Inn Express Hotel Santa Rosa is available to serve the needs of both corporate and family travelers. We are within minutes of 30 major wineries including Kendall Jackson, Korbel & Rodney Strong. Our location is just three miles from Charles M. Schulz (STS) Airport, 20 miles from Calistoga and The Napa Valley, and 55 miles from the city of San Francisco. For you Peanuts fans, the Charles M. Schulz Museum & Ice Rink is only one mile from our front door! Race fans can enjoy a short 20 minute drive to Infineon Raceway. All rooms include our expanded hot American Breakfast featuring our famous cinnamon rolls. We also have two separate conference room facilities that can accommodate up to 115 total attendees. Catering is also available. Please call for details. We offer an outdoor heated pool, zen garden and courtyard. Please call hotel for pet policies.All rooms have free high-speed Internet access, microwaves, mini-refrigerators, coffeemakers, irons and ironing boards, hair dryers, a private patio or balcony and an exterior entrance. We look forward to having you as our guest very soon! Thank you for choosing to Stay Smart! Credit card and valid ID required for all check-ins. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Best Western, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Wine Country Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Wine Country Hotel Santa Rosa
- Best Western Plus Wine Country Inn And Suites
- Holiday Inn Santa Rosa
- Santa Rosa Holiday Inn
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Wine Country Inn & Suites Santa Rosa, CA - Sonoma County