“Best burritos in town!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Santa Rosa, California
“Best burritos in town!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2012

This is my local taqueria and I am incredibly spoiled because of it! I've been to many other taqueria's and I'm so grateful that I live close to this one! Great beans, great rice, great salsa...everything tastes so good. No other burrito in town comes close. I also love their taco's and mole.

Visited July 2012

Santa Rosa
“Great Place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2012

I was at Pepe's this Sunday 6/3/2012, when a women came in and was arguing with the owner. Personally, I thought that the owner was respectful and kept her cool the whole time. The women kept saying she felt the owner was treating her like a dog. But its obvious that when you make a complaint anywhere you should take back the food or etc. so you can show them what was wrong with it. But, the women did not take the food back and she was just arguing and being rude with the owner. Well, overall they have great customer service, food, and the prices are resonable. It is a great place and I recomend it to people!

• Visited June 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Petaluma, California
“horrible customer service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2012

They are lucky that i gave them 1 star.
I had the worst experience in my life today. This place lacks on customer services or at least from the owner. She was the rudest human being I have ever seen.
She argued with me for over 15mins about an order that they got wrong. I ordered a plate without chile for my son and of course when i got home it had chile for my whole neighborhood. I called them to let them know they made a mistake and the server who answered the phone offered me to get a new order without chile. I thought it was fair even though i still have to drive back to their restaurant. 2minutes later I got a phone call from the owner asking me to take the old order back to them. I felt like a criminal. I thought it very unprofessional to do that but I still took it. When i got there they told me that I had to wait for another 20mins to get my new order and then she proceeded to open the old order to make sure it was all there. I was in total shocked. I told her then that i thought that was extremely rude. She started telling me that she has never been rude in her life, that she didn't want to argue with someone who didn't have any education, that she had a BA on "who knows what.." Not IN CUSTOMER SERVICE that is for sure. Anyway I think she made a fool out of herself and lost one customer. I might not seem much to them but l will make sure none of my friends or coworkers go there. GOOD LUCK PEPEs... you need to send that woman back to school and learn how to take care of your customers.

• Visited June 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Santa Rosa, California, United States
“Al pastor taste like rubber!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2012 via mobile

The alpastor quesadillas were horrible, greasy to the max and tasted like rubber. No actual taste really, the cashier girl had somewhat of an attitude.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Rohnert Park
“Pretty good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2012

I was kind of leary to try this place but some folks told me it was pretty good! I decided, "What the Hey" and it was pretty good!! Just like my title states. Tasty meat and good salsa. I would ocome back again and try other things from the menu, Hopefully tonight!!!