“Best Chinese Food In the Area” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #80 of 448 Restaurants in Santa Rosa
Rohnert Park, CA
“Best Chinese Food In the Area”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

I love Kirin's, without a doubt they have the best Chinese food in the area and I absolutely love Chinese food. Anything you choose on the menu will be great and the price is outstanding. The service is friendly and fast.

Visited June 2013

cotati
“over priced!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

I spent 12 years living in San Francisco with a abundance of these resturants, At Kirin they give you the impression that it's the only show in town, All attitude and too expensive for chow men and sweet and sour pork....

Visited July 2012
Yorkville, California
“Delicious and Friendly”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

We had a lovely lunch at an outside table here on a sunny day. The food was good and the service professional and friendly. They even welcomed our dog to sit outside with us! The hot and sour soup was not spectacular but very good. The Family-Style Tofu we shared was absolutely the best we've ever had - lots of vegetables and the tofu cooked to perfection. It's no doubt more difficult for them to serve outside but they didn't make us feel that way at all. We'll be back!

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Santa Rosa, California
“Rude Rude Rude”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

Worst service of any restaurant I have ever been in. Alex, a co-owner and server is horrible. I did not like the food at all!! When I told him I wanted something else he told me I could order something in addition to this and pay for it of course. I said no thank you. He actually tried to box it up to send home with me and I told him I would not eat it. I DID NOT LIKE IT!! Forgot to order our takeout food which we had placed. As we sat there waiting he never acknowledged us and when I asked for the food he said we had not paid for it and it was not ordered! They seem to think they don't need to take care of their customers. Although I have enjoyed them many times before, the last 2 visits were just rude. I will find another chinese place that appreciates their customers!

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Sonoma, California
“LONG TIME FAVOURITE!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

This place is so good and consistently that way! We've been going there for 25 yrs. and never had a bad meal. The owners are great and have a wonderful product! Love the hot and sour soup, pot stickers, the list goes on... it's GREAT!

Visited February 2013