“Excellent restaurant in a friendly setting” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #13 of 404 Restaurants in Santa Rosa
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Californian
Good for: Romantic, Entertaining clients, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
El Dorado Hills
“Excellent restaurant in a friendly setting”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2013

We recently ate dinner at the Bistro while on a wine-tasting trip with friends. It was our first visit but will not be our last. My husband loved the flat iron steak. I had the petrale sole on mashed potatoes and would say it was the tastiest and most unique presentation of sole I've ever had. The wine list was very good. All of our servers were friendly, helpful and efficient.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Best Eggplant Parmesan ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

My mouth is watering just thinking about that Eggplant Parmesan. It was so rich and tasty that I could only eat half of it. I took the rest home. It was a busy Friday night and we were with a big party of people, so it took a while to get our food. People were very friendly and accommodating. I sat near the kitchen and noticed how hard the kitchen staff worked. I made sure to give them all a big compliment before I left. Yes it is a little bit noisy, but then it's a Bistro, so of course it is. They do have outdoor seating with heaters that looks cozy and quiet. I loved the noodles that came with my meal, not over cooked and tasty. I wish I lived closer, this place could be my regular spot for eating.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
San Diego, California
“The BEST restaurant in Santa Rosa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

The food, the service and the location are all OUTSTANDING at Flavor Bistro. We had a delicious pasta with prawns, scallops, calamari and mussels. The sauce was perfect and the pasta was homemade and very flavorful. The hotel concierge made our reservation which helped move us up in the wait line....plus they gave all of us a complimentary glass of chardonnay while we waited for the table to be ready for our party. This restaurant is a MUST for anyone staying for dinner in Santa Rosa. Ask to be seated in Enrique's station. He is an awesome waiter. We enjoyed his adorable personality and his attentiveness to our group.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Huntingtown, Maryland
“loud bistro”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

the warehouse style bistro lends itself to being loud. We arrived early for lunch with only a few tables taken and already it was loud. By noon you could not hear to talk. The food was good and the only beer on tap is from Moonshine. The wine list is large. you can order breakfast lunch or dinner pretty much all day long. Home made pasta is the star. Rich deep sauces accompany.
Worth a try.

• Visited October 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Forestville, California
“Good location and tasty food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Great cuisine and reasonable. I have been here a couple of times this year, and the food is wonderful, as is the service.

Visited August 2013