“Dreamin' Come True” 5 of 5 stars

$220*
and up
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: The most personalized, professional ballooning experience in the Sonoma County Wine Country. Gourmet brunch served in the gardens of Kendall-Jackson Winery after the flight. Best safety record.***Now wheelchair accessible***
Antelope
“Dreamin' Come True”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2009

We had a fantastic time up Dreamin' in the skies with Mike! We enjoyed his sense of humor, his professionalism, all of the crew, and how we got to be a part of setting up and taking down the Balloon. The brunch was really delicious, and we noticed the extra attention to detail with the hand painted Hot Air Balloon plates and cups. The setting at Kendall Jackson winery could not have been lovelier! The gardens were gorgeous.
Our ballooning experience was a fantastic one, and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. It was a day we will not ever forget. We highly recommend anyone who ever contemplated going up in a Hot Air Balloon to call Up & Away for this incredible experience and do it ! The Chamberlains - Antelope, CA

Fountain Valley, CA
“Love in the air”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2009

Ballooning with Mike and crew was just amazing. Very professional, courteous and just are a fun group. I planned my whole trip to Napa around this balloon ride and I'm glad I did. I wasn't sure how the ride itself would be, but the crew made it so easy on us. Got us involved as well with unpacking/packing and that was a lot of fun. The best part of this ride was that my plans were to propose to my girlfriend on the ride, and when Mike found out about it, they made is just that extra special for me coz they made a banner for me which was held up by crew when I was in the air proposing to my girlfriend (and of course I got a big "YES" from her). I cant thank enough Mike and his crew for making that moment that much special with that gesture and felt like I had my closest friends around when I proposed. My pilots Dave/Jim were the sweetest guys to ride with.....very nice and very professional all along. And that is not the end, Mike had a brunch arranged for all the folks who flew with them and he is a funny guy.....he made us laugh at the brunch. Highly recommend this to anyone who wants have a memorable experience. The view is beautiful and its such a calming experience, there is no turbulence what so ever and so quiet (although in my case, after the proposal was successful, we were just excited and were not so quiet up there ;)). Thanks again Mike and the crew for making this one of the best moments I'll ever cherish my whole life.
Jody & Sujit

Hawaii
17 attraction reviews
“Highly Recommended”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2009

This was our first Hot Air Balloon ride and we are so glad for trip advisor reviews that pointed us to Up & Away! The crew was great, very friendly, professional and organized. We loved the 'hands on' experience of getting the balloon ready to go - it really added to the overall experience. Brunch at Kendall Jackson was a real highlite with great food! Wish I could have bought one of the hand painted plates! Good job guys!!

Florida
“Wonderful Adventure!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2009

Our family shared this adventure and had a balloon to ourselves. It was an amazing ride and everyone was thrillled. Our pilot was so knowledgeable and the staff of the company was the best. We topped off the morning with a delicious brunch at a winery. All in all, it was a very memorable experience. Would recommend this company to anyone thinking of doing a balloon ride.

Alexandria, Virginia
5 attraction reviews
“The best part of our trip!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2009

This experience exceeded all expectations! The team at Up & Away made all the difference. . . the team was well organized, professional and so nice. We found the trip informative and amazing! The brunch was very personalized and tasty! We strongly recommend Up & Away!!