“Magnifico!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Santa Rosa, CA
“Magnifico!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2007

My girlfriend and I found this place completely on accident while antique shopping in Railroad Square and we have no desire to go anywhere else in Sonoma County for great Italian! We've been there many times since and on separate occasions we've taken my mother and father, my sister and her husband, my brother and his wife and two kids, her father and step mother and many friends and there has never been anything but good things said. What more can you ask for in a dining experience than fabulous service, excellent food, great wine, pleasant atmosphere and friendly company? We usually end up staying there for up to 2 hours or more and never feel rushed by the friendly, knowledgeable staff. We're going again tonight for an early dinner before catching a movie and I can't wait!

Schaumburg, Illinois
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2006

Lo Coco's is everything an Italian restaurant should be - boisterous, busy, fun, with excellent authentic food. We happened upon it while on vacation. The food was fantastic. My Italian father loved his seafood risoto. I loved my lemon chicken. Even the mashed potatoes were excellent. The staff was busy bustling around but attentive and friendly. The warm bread was a nice touch too. We would definitely go back.

“Our favorite restaurant.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2006

Lococo's is our favorite for many reasons, the prime one being the overall friendliness of the people from Joe Lococo himself , the thoroughly professional waiters like Walter and Ricardo, down to the very efficient bus staff.
We have eaten here many times, and we bring guests here all the time, as it is a consistently good experience. No matter how busy it gets in this restaurant, and it gets very busy most nights, the professional staff takes care of their customers with ease and efficiency rivaling some of the best restaurants where we have eaten in Northern California.
As for the food, it is classic Italian with a bent toward Sicilia and Toscana. The Calamari and Carpaccio are great starters, the ribollita and stracciatella soups are unparalleled.
We love the Fagiolini al'uccelletto, the spaghetti alla carbonara, the penne con sugo d'anatra, the swordfish, and the bistecca fiorentina. The wine list has perfect matches for this cuisine as a fine Italian ristorante should have.
The desserts are to die for. Home made canoli is just one of many great choices.
We would give this restaurant our highest recommendation.

“We found our place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2006

My girlfriend of 6 months and I found LoCoco's by accident in October of 2005. We were absolutely charmed by this quaint, hole-in-the-wall styled restaurant. LoCoco's has wonderful ambience, reflecting the lush wineries and villas of Italy (very appropriate for Sonoma County). We sat in the upper level by candle light, looking out over the house - very romantic, very private. The food was DELICIOUS. The warm Italian bread w/ pesto is worth the trip, but our entrees were outstanding. She had pene w/ pork and veal, and I had an unbeleivable New York steak with gorgonzola cheese and garlic fries. As my girlfriend and I plan our future together, we like to think that LoCoco's was fundamental to our success as a couple.

“Great Caesar”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2005

A wonderful restaurant with Italian all over it. Everything was fresh from the caesar salad to the pasta dishes. I found the service also excellent and I feasted myself on an endless supply of manna in the breadbasket. From the influx of clientelle I believe others agree with me. Highly recommended!!!