Our stay was over the Fourth of July and four nights in duration. We found the hotel very adequate to use as a "base camp" of sorts in order to visit Sonoma and Napa wine country. There is a nice restaurant on property and a short walk across the street to the "railroad district" offers pubs and shops.
The drive to Sonoma is short albeit a two lane road. The drive to Napa is a bit longer over the hill and is also is a two lane highway. We were able to visit Sonoma in the Forth of July and it was crazy busy with patriotic families in the main square. We arrived just after the parade and is was so crowded. You may want to pass that up unless you like crowds. Most all wineries were closed for the 4th of July.
The extremely nice and very competent Concierge gave us free and two-for-one wine tasting coupons for a great many wineries. (Be sure to speak with the Concierge as he is most helpful in all things!). The discount and free tasting coupons were for wineries in Healdsburg,Calistoga, Sanoma, and throughout Napa. Don't miss the Castle Amerosa! Quite an experience! A shout out to JJ at the pool shack! She has a remarkable friendly attitude and she made our day while at the pool! Overall, a great, great stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 3 story boutique hotel with Tuscan-style architecture. Rich wine country colors and oversized furniture gives the feel of comfort and home in the lobby and rooms. Sun drenched courtyards border the meeting rooms, allowing for natural light and patio access on our 14,000 square feet of space. The wisteria covered walking paths are bordered by a 80 foot water wall and 18,000 square feet of open grass space and gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, getaroom.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Vineyard Creek Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Vineyard Creek Hotel Santa Rosa
- Hyatt Vineyard Creek Hotel And Spa Santa Rosa, CA - Sonoma County