Our stay was over the Fourth of July and four nights in duration. We found the hotel very adequate to use as a "base camp" of sorts in order to visit Sonoma and Napa wine country. There is a nice restaurant on property and a short walk across the street to the "railroad district" offers pubs and shops.
The drive to Sonoma is short albeit a two lane road. The drive to Napa is a bit longer over the hill and is also is a two lane highway. We were able to visit Sonoma in the Forth of July and it was crazy busy with patriotic families in the main square. We arrived just after the parade and is was so crowded. You may want to pass that up unless you like crowds. Most all wineries were closed for the 4th of July.
The extremely nice and very competent Concierge gave us free and two-for-one wine tasting coupons for a great many wineries. (Be sure to speak with the Concierge as he is most helpful in all things!). The discount and free tasting coupons were for wineries in Healdsburg,Calistoga, Sanoma, and throughout Napa. Don't miss the Castle Amerosa! Quite an experience! A shout out to JJ at the pool shack! She has a remarkable friendly attitude and she made our day while at the pool! Overall, a great, great stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Savor the romance and charm of a Tuscan villa set in the heart of Sonoma Wine Country at Hyatt Vineyard Creek Hotel and Spa. Relax in this convenient AAA Four Diamond award-winning hotel in beautiful Santa Rosa, California with first-class amenities and exceptional service. This Mediterranean style hotel in Santa Rosa is just a short drive from 200 Sonoma County wineries, the gorgeous Pacific Coast, Napa Valley and the Sonoma County Airport. Stroll to a myriad of shops, restaurants and cultural attractions in Santa Rosa, just minutes from the hotel. Meander through our lush grounds framed in aromatic lavender, wisteria and roses. Rejuvenate your body and spirit at our Le Carre' spa, relax in the steam room and get energized in the fitness center. Dine alfresco, at the Brasserie restaurant, or sip wine by our cozy fire pit. No matter what brings you to the Sonoma Valley area, you'll find our gracious Hyatt hotel is your home in Santa Rosa and Sonoma County. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Expedia, Priceline, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Vineyard Creek Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Vineyard Creek Hotel Santa Rosa
- Hyatt Vineyard Creek Hotel And Spa Santa Rosa, CA - Sonoma County