We strayed here for 3 nights, and found the hotel very convenient to Santa Rosa shops and restaurants (we didn't eat in the hotel at all). Wine vouchers are a bit of a con... We saved 10 dollars! And most of the offers you can get the same online!
Pool is good, but fire pit in the courtyard is very drafty and cool to sit around for any length of time in the evening.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 3 story boutique hotel with Tuscan-style architecture. Rich wine country colors and oversized furniture gives the feel of comfort and home in the lobby and rooms. Sun drenched courtyards border the meeting rooms, allowing for natural light and patio access on our 14,000 square feet of space. The wisteria covered walking paths are bordered by a 80 foot water wall and 18,000 square feet of open grass space and gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Hotels.com, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Vineyard Creek Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Vineyard Creek Hotel Santa Rosa
- Hyatt Vineyard Creek Hotel And Spa Santa Rosa, CA - Sonoma County