We stayed here for a family wedding held at the Hyatt Vineyard. The wedding was lovely in the garden and the dinner at the reception was very good. I disagree some of the other reviewers as far as our stay. Our experience of staying at this 4 star hotel was ordinary for the very high price. I realize this is Sonoma wine country and prices are higher, but we could have stayed across the street for half the price we booked through the Hyatt's website. The staff was friendly, and helpful with directions. The beds were comfortable but the room was crowded with the queen beds. The bathroom pocket door didn't close completely and gave the room a dated feel. The bathroom was small and the counter left little room for the coffee maker, coffee basket and toiletries offered plus our things. The hair dryer was in the closet. The hand towel ring was broken. We did leave some clothes on the beds but expected the bed linens to be tucked back together the next day. You needed to insert you key into a slot to operate the elevator to use going up but not down. We did not complain since we stayed only two nights and were out for an afternoon drive or at the wedding most of the day. We won't stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 3 story boutique hotel with Tuscan-style architecture. Rich wine country colors and oversized furniture gives the feel of comfort and home in the lobby and rooms. Sun drenched courtyards border the meeting rooms, allowing for natural light and patio access on our 14,000 square feet of space. The wisteria covered walking paths are bordered by a 80 foot water wall and 18,000 square feet of open grass space and gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Vineyard Creek Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Vineyard Creek Hotel Santa Rosa
- Hyatt Vineyard Creek Hotel And Spa Santa Rosa, CA - Sonoma County