We stayed here for a family wedding held at the Hyatt Vineyard. The wedding was lovely in the garden and the dinner at the reception was very good. I disagree some of the other reviewers as far as our stay. Our experience of staying at this 4 star hotel was ordinary for the very high price. I realize this is Sonoma wine country and prices are higher, but we could have stayed across the street for half the price we booked through the Hyatt's website. The staff was friendly, and helpful with directions. The beds were comfortable but the room was crowded with the queen beds. The bathroom pocket door didn't close completely and gave the room a dated feel. The bathroom was small and the counter left little room for the coffee maker, coffee basket and toiletries offered plus our things. The hair dryer was in the closet. The hand towel ring was broken. We did leave some clothes on the beds but expected the bed linens to be tucked back together the next day. You needed to insert you key into a slot to operate the elevator to use going up but not down. We did not complain since we stayed only two nights and were out for an afternoon drive or at the wedding most of the day. We won't stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Savor the romance and charm of a Tuscan villa set in the heart of Sonoma Wine Country at Hyatt Vineyard Creek Hotel and Spa. Relax in this convenient AAA Four Diamond award-winning hotel in beautiful Santa Rosa, California with first-class amenities and exceptional service. This Mediterranean style hotel in Santa Rosa is just a short drive from 200 Sonoma County wineries, the gorgeous Pacific Coast, Napa Valley and the Sonoma County Airport. Stroll to a myriad of shops, restaurants and cultural attractions in Santa Rosa, just minutes from the hotel. Meander through our lush grounds framed in aromatic lavender, wisteria and roses. Rejuvenate your body and spirit at our Le Carre' spa, relax in the steam room and get energized in the fitness center. Dine alfresco, at the Brasserie restaurant, or sip wine by our cozy fire pit. No matter what brings you to the Sonoma Valley area, you'll find our gracious Hyatt hotel is your home in Santa Rosa and Sonoma County. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Vineyard Creek Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Vineyard Creek Hotel Santa Rosa
- Hyatt Vineyard Creek Hotel And Spa Santa Rosa, CA - Sonoma County