Both staff members we interacted with had a positive attitude and definitely tried..but there is only so much you can do without support.
Saturday night with a single lone guy working the front?
Room is nice and there is a nice courtyard, but you have to walk to whole length of the hotel to get to the elevator to get to the room right above reception...not user friendly...especially with only 1 or 2 luggage carts. Oh and you need to pull out your room key to use the elevator at all...I did not think this was such a bad area ???
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 3 story boutique hotel with Tuscan-style architecture. Rich wine country colors and oversized furniture gives the feel of comfort and home in the lobby and rooms. Sun drenched courtyards border the meeting rooms, allowing for natural light and patio access on our 14,000 square feet of space. The wisteria covered walking paths are bordered by a 80 foot water wall and 18,000 square feet of open grass space and gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Tingo, Otel, Travelocity, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hyatt Vineyard Creek Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Vineyard Creek Hotel Santa Rosa
- Hyatt Vineyard Creek Hotel And Spa Santa Rosa, CA - Sonoma County