Staff was friendly, professional, helpful, accomodating.
Lobby has fresh fruit and cold water stations set up. Both helpful after long days of wine/beer touring.
Easy on/off highway. Easy to find. Easy to walk around Santa Rosa from hotel (for post wine/beer touring eats).
Lovely grounds. Fire pit, pool, lobby.
$10/night for WiFi access. I hate when hotels charge for this. Scratch that, hate is not strong enough. Whatever is stronger than hate.
We got a patio room so we could have some outdoor space. It was directly in front of the pool which meant we had to keep the blinds closed so that we could also have some privacy.
The room was really small. Wall to wall with just a king bed and a chair.
The bathroom door was a sliding door that didn't latch. It also didn't stay closed entirely....a little strange and uncomfortable, even while staying with the hubby. And there was no fan in he bathroom.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Vineyard Creek Hotel Santa Rosa
- Hyatt Vineyard Creek Hotel
- Hyatt Santa Rosa
- Santa Rosa Hyatt
- Hyatt Vineyard Creek
- Hyatt Vineyard Creek Hotel And Spa Santa Rosa, CA - Sonoma County
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 3 story boutique hotel with Tuscan-style architecture. Rich wine country colors and oversized furniture gives the feel of comfort and home in the lobby and rooms. Sun drenched courtyards border the meeting rooms, allowing for natural light and patio access on our 14,000 square feet of space. The wisteria covered walking paths are bordered by a 80 foot water wall and 18,000 square feet of open grass space and gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Hyatt Vineyard Creek Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.