Clean, comfortable, and reasonably priced (especially compared to downtown San Francisco!), the hotel served us well for a family vacation with two days in SF and one in the Sonoma County Coast And the redwoods. Time your drive to the city to miss peak traffic, and don't miss Santa Rosa's own Charles Schultz Museum, or the small plates at Willie's Wine Bar! Two blocks from the hotel, Railroad Square offers lots of options for food, drink, and more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 3 story boutique hotel with Tuscan-style architecture. Rich wine country colors and oversized furniture gives the feel of comfort and home in the lobby and rooms. Sun drenched courtyards border the meeting rooms, allowing for natural light and patio access on our 14,000 square feet of space. The wisteria covered walking paths are bordered by a 80 foot water wall and 18,000 square feet of open grass space and gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Otel, Travelocity, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Hyatt Vineyard Creek Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Vineyard Creek Hotel Santa Rosa
- Hyatt Vineyard Creek Hotel And Spa Santa Rosa, CA - Sonoma County