My husband and I just spent 4 nights at the Hyatt Vineyard Creek for our daughter's wedding. The rooms were spacious and clean. The highlight of this hotel is the staff. They were enormously helpful and always smiling and courteous.
The wedding garden is beautiful and the banquet facilities excellent. I read a yelp review that stated the banquet food was horrible, but I disagree completely. The food was very good. Many of our guests commented on how much the enjoyed it. People especially enjoyed the cheese stations during the cocktail hour.
We very much enjoyed the wine tasting Friday evening.
If I had to find a negative it would be that this hotel needs a gift shop. If you stay here ask for a patio room, we loved ours!
Overall we spent close to $30,000 at this hotel and it was worth every penny.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Vineyard Creek Hotel Santa Rosa
- Hyatt Vineyard Creek Hotel
- Hyatt Santa Rosa
- Santa Rosa Hyatt
- Hyatt Vineyard Creek
- Hyatt Vineyard Creek Hotel And Spa Santa Rosa, CA - Sonoma County
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 3 story boutique hotel with Tuscan-style architecture. Rich wine country colors and oversized furniture gives the feel of comfort and home in the lobby and rooms. Sun drenched courtyards border the meeting rooms, allowing for natural light and patio access on our 14,000 square feet of space. The wisteria covered walking paths are bordered by a 80 foot water wall and 18,000 square feet of open grass space and gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Otel, Hotels.com, HotelsClick and Venere so you can book your Hyatt Vineyard Creek Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.