Booked two nights here on Hyatt points. Due to the high season, could only confirm 2 queen beds. Upon arrival, a very nice surprise by Chris at the Front Desk. We had been upgraded to a beautiful king suite. Excellent room overlooking gardens. Even though the freeway is close, the windows completely knock out any road noise -- and the bonus is it's close to jump on the freeway rather than being jammed up trying to get to it.
Chris at the front desk was unbelievably profession, fast and personable. He is an excellent first face to see upon arrival. Recommended a great steak restaurant which turned out to be a prizewinner.
Room was large, QUIET, clean, very updated and worth the money if, in fact, I had actually paid real money.
I would highly recommend this as a great location for "back to SF" or a quick entrance into Sonoma.
As a separate note, having just spent two nights in a $1,000/night room at The Lodge at Pebble Beach, it was very nice to check into a hotel with air conditioning which is not available at the Lodge. It was much appreciated to sleep comfortably.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Savor the romance and charm of a Tuscan villa set in the heart of Sonoma Wine Country at Hyatt Vineyard Creek Hotel and Spa. Relax in this convenient AAA Four Diamond award-winning hotel in beautiful Santa Rosa, California with first-class amenities and exceptional service. This Mediterranean style hotel in Santa Rosa is just a short drive from 200 Sonoma County wineries, the gorgeous Pacific Coast, Napa Valley and the Sonoma County Airport. Stroll to a myriad of shops, restaurants and cultural attractions in Santa Rosa, just minutes from the hotel. Meander through our lush grounds framed in aromatic lavender, wisteria and roses. Rejuvenate your body and spirit at our Le Carre' spa, relax in the steam room and get energized in the fitness center. Dine alfresco, at the Brasserie restaurant, or sip wine by our cozy fire pit. No matter what brings you to the Sonoma Valley area, you'll find our gracious Hyatt hotel is your home in Santa Rosa and Sonoma County. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Vineyard Creek Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Vineyard Creek Hotel Santa Rosa
- Hyatt Vineyard Creek Hotel And Spa Santa Rosa, CA - Sonoma County