Booked two nights here on Hyatt points. Due to the high season, could only confirm 2 queen beds. Upon arrival, a very nice surprise by Chris at the Front Desk. We had been upgraded to a beautiful king suite. Excellent room overlooking gardens. Even though the freeway is close, the windows completely knock out any road noise -- and the bonus is it's close to jump on the freeway rather than being jammed up trying to get to it.
Chris at the front desk was unbelievably profession, fast and personable. He is an excellent first face to see upon arrival. Recommended a great steak restaurant which turned out to be a prizewinner.
Room was large, QUIET, clean, very updated and worth the money if, in fact, I had actually paid real money.
I would highly recommend this as a great location for "back to SF" or a quick entrance into Sonoma.
As a separate note, having just spent two nights in a $1,000/night room at The Lodge at Pebble Beach, it was very nice to check into a hotel with air conditioning which is not available at the Lodge. It was much appreciated to sleep comfortably.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 3 story boutique hotel with Tuscan-style architecture. Rich wine country colors and oversized furniture gives the feel of comfort and home in the lobby and rooms. Sun drenched courtyards border the meeting rooms, allowing for natural light and patio access on our 14,000 square feet of space. The wisteria covered walking paths are bordered by a 80 foot water wall and 18,000 square feet of open grass space and gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Otel, Travelocity, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Priceline, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hyatt Vineyard Creek Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Vineyard Creek Hotel Santa Rosa
- Hyatt Vineyard Creek Hotel And Spa Santa Rosa, CA - Sonoma County