This is a beautiful resort type of hotel set in lovely gardens, but within minutes of the highway and very easy to find. It is in the wonderful wine region, and only about an hour north of San Francisco.
We were pleased with the room, dinner and breakfast, but especially with the service.
Our hire car refused to start in the morning, and the receptionist was so helpful in contacting the car rental company and keeping us calm in a fraught situation. It was comforting to wait in a lovely cool lobby on a hot day!
Sorry we did not get your name, but thank you again. We had a great holiday!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 3 story boutique hotel with Tuscan-style architecture. Rich wine country colors and oversized furniture gives the feel of comfort and home in the lobby and rooms. Sun drenched courtyards border the meeting rooms, allowing for natural light and patio access on our 14,000 square feet of space. The wisteria covered walking paths are bordered by a 80 foot water wall and 18,000 square feet of open grass space and gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel, Travelocity, Expedia, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Hyatt Vineyard Creek Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Vineyard Creek Hotel Santa Rosa
- Hyatt Vineyard Creek Hotel And Spa Santa Rosa, CA - Sonoma County