This is more of what I would call a business travel hotel, but it is very clean and the staff is very cheerful without being nauseating. The location was very walkable with lots of cute little shops, bars and restaurants in walking distance.
If I had one suggestion, it would be to properly staff the main bar (Saturday night it closed early) and offer a sundry shop for missed items during packing, because I could have used Visine during my trip and couldn't find any local.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 3 story boutique hotel with Tuscan-style architecture. Rich wine country colors and oversized furniture gives the feel of comfort and home in the lobby and rooms. Sun drenched courtyards border the meeting rooms, allowing for natural light and patio access on our 14,000 square feet of space. The wisteria covered walking paths are bordered by a 80 foot water wall and 18,000 square feet of open grass space and gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Otel, Travelocity, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Hyatt Vineyard Creek Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Vineyard Creek Hotel Santa Rosa
- Hyatt Vineyard Creek Hotel And Spa Santa Rosa, CA - Sonoma County