While some things at a hotel in this price range should have been included that weren't (wi-fi, continental breakfast), the overall experience was excellent. The front desk was polite at all times, the concierge was excellent and very helpful in planning several day trips, and the bar manager, Hector, deserves praise to himself for being an excellent host, and person in general, to all the guests that make their way to the bar at the hotels great restaurant. We will definitely be coming back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 3 story boutique hotel with Tuscan-style architecture. Rich wine country colors and oversized furniture gives the feel of comfort and home in the lobby and rooms. Sun drenched courtyards border the meeting rooms, allowing for natural light and patio access on our 14,000 square feet of space. The wisteria covered walking paths are bordered by a 80 foot water wall and 18,000 square feet of open grass space and gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Otel, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Vineyard Creek Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Vineyard Creek Hotel Santa Rosa
- Hyatt Vineyard Creek Hotel And Spa Santa Rosa, CA - Sonoma County