We arrived at the hotel at approximately 7:00am and were told that they didn't have a room for us... we obviously were not pleased since we had a room booked from the day before. My boyfriend was not happy and gave them a piece of his mind, with that, they magically found a room for us... funny how that happens...
That was the only negative experience we had at this hotel. What a beautiful hotel!
We had a room on the main floor with a patio which lead out to the pool. It was complete paradise.
We ordered room service twice. Once for breakfast. Oatmeal with macadamia nuts, pineapple chutney and coconut milk. This was on their menu. For their lunch menu, they didn't have anything on the menu which sounded appealing to me so I asked them if they could do something off the menu, they indicated they would be happy to. They asked me what I wanted, I said I was okay with anything. They came up with an amazing wrap! Loved every last bite of it.
I also went for a massage in the spa. Personally I wasn't the biggest fan of the massage but I think that has more to do with me than the spa, I prefer registered massage therapists rather than a masseuse. The spa itself was very attentive. They provided refreshments and snacks at the end of the massage which was a nice touch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Savor the romance and charm of a Tuscan villa set in the heart of Sonoma Wine Country at Hyatt Vineyard Creek Hotel and Spa. Relax in this convenient AAA Four Diamond award-winning hotel in beautiful Santa Rosa, California with first-class amenities and exceptional service. This Mediterranean style hotel in Santa Rosa is just a short drive from 200 Sonoma County wineries, the gorgeous Pacific Coast, Napa Valley and the Sonoma County Airport. Stroll to a myriad of shops, restaurants and cultural attractions in Santa Rosa, just minutes from the hotel. Meander through our lush grounds framed in aromatic lavender, wisteria and roses. Rejuvenate your body and spirit at our Le Carre' spa, relax in the steam room and get energized in the fitness center. Dine alfresco, at the Brasserie restaurant, or sip wine by our cozy fire pit. No matter what brings you to the Sonoma Valley area, you'll find our gracious Hyatt hotel is your home in Santa Rosa and Sonoma County. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Hyatt Vineyard Creek Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Vineyard Creek Hotel Santa Rosa
- Hyatt Vineyard Creek Hotel And Spa Santa Rosa, CA - Sonoma County