We stayed here for one night and enjoyed it more than most, it seems. The room was comfortable, typical 3.5 star hotel. We found it clean and inviting. Our room faced the courtyard which was a nice perk at night when the fire was going on below. Most people probably don't get a chance to walk around the grounds which is too bad as its quite large and well kept. The pathways lead out to the main streets though we were a bit cautious late at night. Staff was efficient and friendly; especially the gentleman who brought our breakfast in the morning. It was late unfortunately (about 20 min after our requested window) but the guy had such a nice attitude and demeanor, we were charmed. Plus the sticky bun french toast was very good (too much cheese in the scramble). About a 10-15 min walk downtown. Really, no complaints except the towels were a little rough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 3 story boutique hotel with Tuscan-style architecture. Rich wine country colors and oversized furniture gives the feel of comfort and home in the lobby and rooms. Sun drenched courtyards border the meeting rooms, allowing for natural light and patio access on our 14,000 square feet of space. The wisteria covered walking paths are bordered by a 80 foot water wall and 18,000 square feet of open grass space and gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo, Otel, Travelocity, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Agoda, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Hyatt Vineyard Creek Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Vineyard Creek Hotel Santa Rosa
- Hyatt Vineyard Creek Hotel And Spa Santa Rosa, CA - Sonoma County