The Hyatt in downtown Santa Rosa is in an excellent location from which to explore the Sonoma and Napa wineries. The rooms are large, quiet, and decently decorated. The breakfast restaurant is attached but you need to walk outside to reach it (as it appears to be run as an external restaurant).
The building is a rambling 3-story pseudo-Spanish style place. Outside restaurants and some wine-tasting places are within easy walking distance. I was pleasantly surprised to see the local and organic scene, which I did not expect in the historic district of Santa Rosa.
You will need a car or tour to sample the wineries... all within a comfortable distance.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Vineyard Creek Hotel Santa Rosa
- Hyatt Vineyard Creek Hotel
- Hyatt Santa Rosa
- Santa Rosa Hyatt
- Hyatt Vineyard Creek
- Hyatt Vineyard Creek Hotel And Spa Santa Rosa, CA - Sonoma County
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 3 story boutique hotel with Tuscan-style architecture. Rich wine country colors and oversized furniture gives the feel of comfort and home in the lobby and rooms. Sun drenched courtyards border the meeting rooms, allowing for natural light and patio access on our 14,000 square feet of space. The wisteria covered walking paths are bordered by a 80 foot water wall and 18,000 square feet of open grass space and gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, Booking.com, Otel, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Hyatt Vineyard Creek Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.