We stayed while touring the Sonoma & Napa valleys (April 2011). This property is average but if a bit more maintenance was spent it could be a nice place to stay.
- Close to restaurants and bars in Santa Rosa. Also close to the freeway
- Lobby area is nice. It has a bar, hardwood floors and a large fireplace
- Property is quiet
- Staff was friendly
- ample parking onsite
- Rooms don't fit the wonderful decor of the lobby (feel like you've been given the bait & hook). They are large but the furniture is old and worn. We didn't have a headboard!
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Vineyard Creek Hotel Santa Rosa
- Hyatt Vineyard Creek Hotel
- Hyatt Santa Rosa
- Santa Rosa Hyatt
- Hyatt Vineyard Creek
- Hyatt Vineyard Creek Hotel And Spa Santa Rosa, CA - Sonoma County
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 3 story boutique hotel with Tuscan-style architecture. Rich wine country colors and oversized furniture gives the feel of comfort and home in the lobby and rooms. Sun drenched courtyards border the meeting rooms, allowing for natural light and patio access on our 14,000 square feet of space. The wisteria covered walking paths are bordered by a 80 foot water wall and 18,000 square feet of open grass space and gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, Booking.com, Otel, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Hyatt Vineyard Creek Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.