The hotel is away from good restaurants and good urban activity. The hotel staff was so limited it almost seemed like it was about to close down. Lobby and pool furniture needs cleaning, hotel restaurant is deserted.
The room itself was clean, but appointed in a typical business-hotel manner.
They close the pool at 10! The have a beautiful gas firepit, but they close it at 10! There is bar in the lobby, but it was only open for coffee. Pool bar was never open, even in the heat of a June day.
This is a poorly managed hotel. Find another hotel to stay.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Vineyard Creek Hotel Santa Rosa
- Hyatt Vineyard Creek Hotel
- Hyatt Santa Rosa
- Santa Rosa Hyatt
- Hyatt Vineyard Creek
- Hyatt Vineyard Creek Hotel And Spa Santa Rosa, CA - Sonoma County
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 3 story boutique hotel with Tuscan-style architecture. Rich wine country colors and oversized furniture gives the feel of comfort and home in the lobby and rooms. Sun drenched courtyards border the meeting rooms, allowing for natural light and patio access on our 14,000 square feet of space. The wisteria covered walking paths are bordered by a 80 foot water wall and 18,000 square feet of open grass space and gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Otel, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Hyatt Vineyard Creek Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.