I stayed at this motel last week for three days. I wasn't expecting much. The price was right, although I think it could have been lower if the fair haden't been in town.
The room was clean and did not smell bad. These are the two most important things to me.
I liked the location. Lots of stores and food spots within walking distance.
I did not go swiming, but the pool area did look nice.
The not so good:
The bed was not the most comfortable. Mine was very soft, but that's not such a big deal.
On the second day the airconditioner in the room started to squeal .... Actually it sounded like a phone ringing.....that was very annoying since it was very stuffy and humid in the room without the air on.
I would stay here again. It's not the best.. but it's not the worst either.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Motel 6 Santa Rosa North CA is located near area restaurants and shopping. Play golf at Mountain Shadows Golf Course or enjoy Scandia Funland within 9 miles. Relax in our outdoor pool. Wi-Fi is available in all guest rooms for a fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Motel-6, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Motel 6 Santa Rosa North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Motel 6 Santa Rosa North Hotel Santa Rosa
- Motel Six Santa Rosa
- Motel 6 Santa Rosa North CA - Sonoma County