I know that not all Motel 6's are horrible (or so I've heard), but this one definitely is. We stayed for just one night on our way down to Southern California. It was awful. Our room was $72 a night and there was a charge for Wifi. The room was dirty. There were people living in other motel rooms. There were some sketchy people walking around the parking lot. The people at the front who checked us in were nice, but the room was just too gross for the price. Not worth it. Even for a quick stopover.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Motel 6 Santa Rosa North CA is located near area restaurants and shopping. Play golf at Mountain Shadows Golf Course or enjoy Scandia Funland within 9 miles. Relax in our outdoor pool. Wi-Fi is available in all guest rooms for a fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Expedia, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Motel 6 Santa Rosa North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Motel 6 Santa Rosa North Hotel Santa Rosa
- Motel Six Santa Rosa
- Motel 6 Santa Rosa North CA - Sonoma County