Traveling to North Coast on a Friday night we just needed a place to stay for one quick night... We decided to try out this Motel 6 cause it was late. NO WAY this place was horrible. The gal at the front desk was nice enough but the room we got was HORRIBLE! Very DIRTY looked like someone had lived in this place for awhile. Razor blade cuts all over the sink from drug use the carpet was so dirty we didn't dare walk without any shoes on. The beds were terrible old disgusting. I have stayed a few Motel 6' and have never seen a place with such filth. I believe the only good reviews are from employees or the owners friends... I don't see how anyone can rate this place nice at all!
Like I said TRUST the bad Reviews they are true in regards to this property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Motel 6 Santa Rosa North CA is located near area restaurants and shopping. Play golf at Mountain Shadows Golf Course or enjoy Scandia Funland within 9 miles. Relax in our outdoor pool. Wi-Fi is available in all guest rooms for a fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Motel-6, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Motel 6 Santa Rosa North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Motel 6 Santa Rosa North Hotel Santa Rosa
- Motel Six Santa Rosa
- Motel 6 Santa Rosa North CA - Sonoma County