Requested nonsmoking room. Was shown more than 6 rooms that smelled like smoke. Saw a hotel guest in a nonsmoking room smoking outside her door. Was told by the front desk that it was safer to stay in a room closer to the front counter & that there was security guard that patrolled on the weekends. Every hour in the night we heard someone or more than 1 person outside either checking in or being loud. Not a place to stay to feel safe, get a good night's rest or feel like you are in a clean place. The area on the West side of Hwy 101 does not feel safe overall. If we had known about the condition of the hotel, we would booked someplace else. I've stayed in other Motel 6 hotels where the place is clean and safe. The manager was nice in giving us 1 night's free stay at a Motel 6 anywhere in the US. Thank you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Motel 6 Santa Rosa North CA is located near area restaurants and shopping. Play golf at Mountain Shadows Golf Course or enjoy Scandia Funland within 9 miles. Relax in our outdoor pool. Wi-Fi is available in all guest rooms for a fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Motel 6 Santa Rosa North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Motel 6 Santa Rosa North Hotel Santa Rosa
- Motel Six Santa Rosa
- Motel 6 Santa Rosa North CA - Sonoma County