My expectations for a cheap motel are modest; basically clean. I don't expect amenities, just a clean room and a bed I'm not afraid to allow any part of my flesh to make contact with. It's not a high bar. This has to be one of, if not the worst motel 6 I've ever been in. The carpet was filthy and had clearly not been vacuumed as the large chunks of what appeared to be fried chicken next to the bed would attest to. After peeling back the coverlet, the blanket was covered with debris and cigarette holes, and the aged sheets had many an unidentifiable stain. The bathroom was the real winner; the tub had not been cleaned, long hairs were strewn about, black mold everywhere and there was a 1 ft square segment of the tub where the finish has peeled off. The shower sang a melancholy high pitched three note tune as I showered in flip flops.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Motel 6 Santa Rosa North CA is located near area restaurants and shopping. Play golf at Mountain Shadows Golf Course or enjoy Scandia Funland within 9 miles. Relax in our outdoor pool. Wi-Fi is available in all guest rooms for a fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Motel-6, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Motel 6 Santa Rosa North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Motel 6 Santa Rosa North Hotel Santa Rosa
- Motel Six Santa Rosa
- Motel 6 Santa Rosa North CA - Sonoma County