“Relaxing, theraputic and enjoyable” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #12 of 64 Activities in Santa Rosa
More attraction details
Owner description: Located in Santa Rosa, minutes from Sonoma County's wine country, The Best Day Spa offers a complete range of spa services. Enjoy a soothing massage, unwind in our sauna, pamper yourself with body scrub and body wrap treatments, or indulge in a facial and nail treatment, all in a warm and calming atmosphere. Relax in our calm, soothing facility housing up to 12 clients at the same time and let The Best Day Spa provide you with the ultimate wine country spa experience. Clients can choose from numerous service offerings: many massage modalities to cater to our client's massage style preferences or body needs. Because of our large number of massage therapists standing by, we can accommodate up to seven massages at the same time. For skin care, we specialize in professional skin analysis, followed up by customized skin care treatments. A couple or friends can enjoy facials together or in separate rooms at the same time. For nails, we specialize in pampering spa manicures and pedicures in a private room. Clients lay on a reclined table (not in a chair) while getting their nails done - European style. For a discerning fashionista, we offer gel nails and mix nails.
Secaucus, New Jersey, United States
“Relaxing, theraputic and enjoyable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

The Best Day Spa lives up to it's name. The body work was some of the best my husband and I have ever had. The staff was accommodating and gracious. The place is lovely. Should be on everyone's list when in Santa Rosa.

Visited April 2014

“Terrible!!!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

Hands down the WORST experience I've ever had! They never inputted my appointment, so even though I made my appointment weeks ago and live in NY, I had to come back the next day. The massage was horrible and the management was EXTREMELY rude and unprofessional. I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THIS PLACE NOR EVER RETURN!!! Truly a HORRIBLE experience!!!?

Visited March 2014
Gina N, Owner at The Best Day Spa, responded to this review, April 24, 2014
I'm sorry to read this was your experience with us. When you receive a massage at our spa, the whole process should be relaxing from start to finish. I know it must have been frustrating and I apologize for the miscommunication with your booking. That said, I wish I had more details about your session. We don't normally get bad feedback about our massages, and I'd really like to know what you didn't like.

Please feel free to reach out to us -- there's nothing I'd love more than to welcome you back.

All the best,
SF Bay Area
13 attraction reviews
“You deserve a massage from this wonderful place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

My wife found this spa on line and we booked it expecting a nice massage. It is nothing fancy -- located in a strip mall. But, wow. We have had quite a few massages and the massages given by Chris and Jessica were excellent!! I would drive two hours from my home just for another massage from Chris. Please make this part of your trip to the Santa Rosa area. You will love it!!

Visited January 2014
Gina N, Owner at The Best Day Spa, responded to this review, April 25, 2014
Happy to hear you and your wife had an excellent time at our spa, Rick. It really means a lot that you would drive two hours for a massage with us!

See you soon,
Santa Rosa, California
“The best massage in wine country”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2014

I have had hundreds of massages over the years and The Best Day Spa is the very best. I have been going there to relieve stress for manay years. The masseuses are professional and have fantastic customer service skills; they listen, they are intuitive, strong and highly skilled. My favorites are Tukta, Joey and Tu, but I haven't had anything but a great massage there from any of the staff. Treat yourself, they will spoil you.

Visited January 2014
Gina N, Owner at The Best Day Spa, responded to this review, April 29, 2014
I'm glad to hear we can spoil you, Jim. It means a lot that our massages have helped you relieve stress over the years. I can't wait to pass along the compliments to my staff as well!

All the best,
Santa Rosa, California, United States
“Loosening up those tight muscles”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013

I work in a 5 star spa and resort. I live near theThe Best Day Spa.
I have been having massages at The Best Day Spa for over 3 years and my experiences keep getting better.I could name off at least a half a dozen different therapist here that are outstanding.I recommend going here for a massage to my friends whom do massage.
The staff here is extremely friendly ,professional ,knowledgeable and skilled.
The owners are great and keep the establishment Impeccable.

Best Day Spa You really are the Best and I am so grateful to have you so close to home.

Visited December 2013