“Best Customer Service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Palms Inn

You added Palms Inn to your Saves list
Palms Inn
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3345 Santa Rosa Ave., Santa Rosa, CA 95407 (Formerly Days Inn Santa Rosa)   |
Ranked #17 of 26 Hotels in Santa Rosa
Youngstown, Ohio
“Best Customer Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

I had to deal with a family emergency in CA while I was in Ohio. The staff at the Palm Inn could not have been more courteous or helpful to me. They kindly and heroically saved one of my family members. I dealt with all the staff from management down to housekeeping and everyone was wonderful. I cannot say enough good things about the staff at the Palm Inn

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Santa Rosa, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

We first rented a room here for the price and were pleasantly surprised . The rooms were huge and the bed was comfortable, and the complimentary, cooked to order breakfast was outstanding. The family run facility always greeted me warmly and with a smile. Even the grounds were beautifully maintained. I have not seen a better room at a better price anywhere! My only complaint is the old lady who works as night clerk, clearly NOT family, was either menopausal or just plain rude. Either way that's 30 minutes from my life I will never get back. Needless to say I would stay again and recommend The Palms to family and friends.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the pool.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

The hotel receptionist was most welcoming ever. First class customer service. Sarika was most helpful. The room was clean and showers was excellent. Breakfast was very good. I normally stay at The Travel lodge. However I will be back this year on my travels. Manager was good, nothing was to much for him. I have read the negative reviews , however totally disagree with them. I will be back. Thank you for a great service.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

Dirty, poor service and unpleasant employees. Worst customer service in history. The management is so rude and unwelcoming I was appalled. There were a plethora of problems, too many to go into... I can't imagine worse service. And the rooms are filthy!!!!

• Stayed January 2013
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013 via mobile

I recently visited the Santa Rosa area for work purposes from London. The location was spot on, the local
Shops and night life close by. The staff were helpful upon arrival and throughout my stay. There was a convenience store situated in the actual hotel which was a bonus as it was open till mid hours off the morning . They
Also sold fresh cakes which were great:) had a wonderful stay overall!!

• Stayed January 2013
Alameda, California
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

My advice is not to stay at this hotel. I was pan handled by a man who then offered to buy ME a drink after I turned him down. Then first room I was offered was padlocked and I had to walk back to lobby to get another room key when I was already feeling scared and sorry I had booked this hotel on line. It was late at night and I was not sure where else to go.
I did stay the night. Room was average. Free breakfast in the morning was edible. Staff was pleasant and friendly.
Area and experience were not worth the cheap price.

Room Tip: Don't stay near the back area. Sketchy people hanging out at back of parking lot. Near lobby f...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Newport
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012

I am not sure about the expectation of few of the negative reviewers. This is a small locally owned motel and not a 5 star hotel. For the price it is the most affordable hotel in Santa Rosa. Love the hospitality and very nice casual and helpful staff. This was my second visit and I have no regrets. BTW I am not related to hotel staff or employee of this hotel as one of the reviewer mentioned, this is not an astrotrough review. Just plain statement "An excellent choice for a value motel in Sonoma county"

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Been to Palms Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Palms Inn

Address: 3345 Santa Rosa Ave., Santa Rosa, CA 95407 (Formerly Days Inn Santa Rosa)
Location: United States > California > Sonoma County > Santa Rosa
Beverage Selection Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Suites Swimming Pool
Ranked #17 of 26 Hotels in Santa Rosa
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Palms Inn 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Palms Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Santa Rosa Hotel Santa Rosa
Santa Rosa Days Inn
Palms Inn Santa Rosa, CA - Sonoma County

If you own or manage Palms Inn, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.