“Greatest place in the area” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Santa Paula Inn B&B

You added Santa Paula Inn B&B to your Saves list
Santa Paula Inn B&B
2.5 of 5 Bed and Breakfast   |   111 North 8th Street, Santa Paula, CA 93060   |
Ranked #1 of 3 Santa Paula B&B and Inns
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Huntington Beach, California
“Greatest place in the area”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2013

Before bringing my family here I would travel through Santa Paula often, and since I have discovered this place I have always made it point to bring my family here as well. Great place, excellent staff, and wonderful atmosphere. My favorite Inn in the area.

Stayed December 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013

Great Room and Great Staff. The room was very clean and I enjoyed my 2 nights there. Highly recommend staying here if you ever have the chance to be in the area. Very close to the beach only 10-15 minutes away.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

I could not believe my eyes once I saw the interior. It doesn't feel like an inn or hotel. Very clean and everything looked brand new. It's family owned and operated by the nicest couple ever and they treated me like I was a friend visiting their home! They let me see all the rooms available and apparently they're all unique in some way. I'm trying to come up with an excuse to visit Santa Paula just so I can stay at their hotel again!

Room Tip: Check out their biggest suite, you won't be disappointed.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Rancho Cucamonga, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

We stopped in for the night as we were passing through. This was a great place for our family. We wanted to try a B&B vs the traditional hotel because we have two very young children. This B &B felt just like home - warm and cozy. The room was very clean and quiet. Will definitely stay here again on our way back home.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

I highly recommend this B&B as it is one of the very best. It was my first visit to Santa Paula which is a charming town and perfect getaway. The rooms are enormous - the photos don't do it justice. The beautiful decor and mountain views are amazing. Comfy bed and freshly scented linens. Meticulously cleaned every day. Continental breakfast adds to the already great value. The staff is super friendly and very accommodating. I loved the quiet and tranquil environment. Can't wait to come back again!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
San Rafael, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2013

My recent stay at the Santa Paula Inn was wonderful. The patio area with the mountain views were amazing. The owners were very helpful and accomodating. The room was quaint, the beds were comfortable and I will definitely come back again. It was a great stop from Southern to Northern California.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

Absolutely wonderful staff and great rooms, clean and best bang for your buck. Feels like your staying at home, best home away from home. I will be there again, the next time I am in the area. Next time I will come bsck with my family. Definitely recommend!

• Stayed September 2013

Been to Santa Paula Inn B&B? Share your experiences!