We stayed here 3 nights during our spring break in March. The location is perfect. Beach is just a hop across a parking lot in the rear of the hotel, only a few short blocks to the Pier and Promenade. We had a large room w/ 2 double beds - very clean and the beds uber comfortable. The view was terrible, as it overlooked an old beach shack next door. The staff was extremely friendly and accomodating - props the concierge for giving us some great advice for both dining and bike rentals. My picky son ordered room service for dinner twice and devoured the chicken fingers/fries. Loved the refreshments in the lobby and the free water bottles. Only negatives, the $35/night valet parking fee - we would have preferred another self park option but there was none to be had and no hot tub. It was a bit too chilly for the pool, but we would have loved hanging in a hot tub.
Overall, nice hotel, great location, top notch Marriott service.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Santa Monica Le Merigot Hotel
- Jw Marriott Santa Monica Le Merigot Hotel Santa Monica
- Jw Marriott Santa Monica
- Marriott Santa Monica
- Santa Monica Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary European-style Hotel situated overlooking the Pacific Ocean, 5 miles from J. Paul Getty Museum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Amex, Travelocity, Venere and Tingo so you can book your JW Marriott Santa Monica Le Merigot reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.