I never stay at Marriotts. I don't know why but on a business trip someone else was in charge of the hotel. I was very surprised and pleased with the hotel and then über friendly staff.
Mi from N.Y. And I never trust friendly lol but this time a just let go and said to myself that maybe they are for real! Lol...bed was comfortable with gorgeous linens that had real embroidered initials..expensive to make ( I know, I am a fashion designer). Was alone so I ate at the bar and had a great glass of wine. Caesar salads with shrimps added was yummy and very fresh.
All in all, nice stay and by the way has partial view of the ocean so I walked down there to take as many clean breaths as I could before boarding the plane back to my favorite city. NY.
- Also Known As:
- Jw Marriott Santa Monica Le Merigot Hotel
- Jw Marriott Santa Monica Le Merigot Hotel Santa Monica
- Jw Marriott Santa Monica
- Marriott Santa Monica
- Santa Monica Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Contemporary European-style Hotel situated overlooking the Pacific Ocean, 5 miles from J. Paul Getty Museum. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your JW Marriott Santa Monica Le Merigot reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.