Me and my husband stayed in this hotel during our short 2 day trip during memorial day long weekend. The staff was very helpful and friendly and allowed us to check-in at 2pm as we reached before the check-in time i.e.3pm...The room was in another building and the door had automated lock and looked like the area's not safe but it was all safe and well . The room was pretty nice, had a microwave, coffee maker ,dining table and a big bathroom. I wish we would have spent more time in the room which did not happen. The best thing about the hotel is that we get a 7 number bus for just $1 and drops at Santa Monica pier and the fun starts there. You can walk through Santa Monica to Venice beach and enjoy two most famous beaches in LA.As we had less time, the front desk staff Todd booked a city tour for us for just $75 which was good and they showed us all important places in LA which we would not have been able to do in a day with our own car. I am giving it 5 stars for the kind of services they provide. Thumbs Up!!
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Santa Monica Pico Boulevard Hotel Santa Monica
- Travelodge Santa Monica Pico Boulevard Hotel
- Travel Lodge Santa Monica
- Santa Monica Travelodge
- Santa Monica Travel Lodge
Location: United States > California > Santa Monica
Business Center Free Breakfast Free High-Speed Internet Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed Wheelchair access
#5 Business Hotel in Santa Monica
#6 Family Hotel in Santa Monica
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): $$
Hotel Class:2 star — Travelodge Santa Monica 2*
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Wyndham, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Travelodge Santa Monica reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.