my husband an I stayed here for two nights during our road trip in Oct/Nov this year. The staff at the hotel are very friendly and helpful. we arrived a little early but were able to access our room which was one of the ones in the courtyard area which was lovely. There were tables and chairs an BBQ's outside. The entrance was gated and made the room feel far away from the street.
The room was very big and the bed was huge. There was a separate area with a small table and chairs, a microwave and a fridge. The bathroom was quite big and had a bath.
The room was very clean and there was a safe. The hotel offers free off road parking and has washing machines and tumble dryers to use for a small fee.
The breakfast was very good, bagels, cereal, toast, fruit, tea, coffee and juice. It is kept well stocked but my only negative (a very minor one) was that if breakfast was busy seating was sometimes in short supply.
The hotel is about 35-40 mins walk to the beach but there is a bus which runs along the main road for those who don't have a car. We spent most of our time in the local area until we checked out and went on to visit Hollywood. We did drive into Santa Monica one night for dinner and found it easy to park the car.
I would stay here again due to the value. I do wish it was closer to the beach but I guess it would be a lot more expensive! It is however a great place to stay!!!
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Santa Monica Pico Boulevard Hotel Santa Monica
- Travelodge Santa Monica Pico Boulevard Hotel
- Travel Lodge Santa Monica
- Santa Monica Travelodge
- Santa Monica Travel Lodge
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Otel, Tingo, Olotels and Venere so you can book your Travelodge Santa Monica reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.