Stayed there with two friends for two nights. Although we arrived late around 11pm there was still enough place for parking. We had booked a courtyard room which was a bit more expensive than the "normal" rooms facing the street but it was well worth it, I had a pleasant sleep without getting disturbed by the noise from the streets, although it was central Santa Monica and close to the Interstate. The rooms were clean and comfortable, absolutely nothing to critisize here. We stayed there at Halloween and the room service had put a little Halloween treat in our room during the day. Very lovely gesture, esp. for someone who isn't a US citizen and not that much into that whole Halloween hype! :) Free wifi was available, had no problem to log in but it was quite slow.
Breakfast was included in the room rate, there was toast, bagels, fruits, cerials, jam, tea and coffee. Surely enough to start your day! Front desk staff was very friendly and helpful.
You should be aware that the hotel isn't located within walking distance to the beach and downtown Santa Monica but by car or public transport it's only a very short ride.
If I ever travel to Santa Monica again (which will hopefully happen in the near future!) I'd stay there again.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Santa Monica Pico Boulevard Hotel
- Travelodge Santa Monica Pico Boulevard Hotel Santa Monica
- Travel Lodge Santa Monica
- Santa Monica Travelodge
- Santa Monica Travel Lodge
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Wyndham, Hotels.com, Venere, Olotels, Agoda, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Travelodge Santa Monica reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.