We stayed at this property for four nights in mid-December and were elated at the generous value for the price paid. Room features we enjoyed: very comfortable firm mattresses, a well-lit desk, an HDTV, and a very clean atmosphere. We slept soundly every night. The staff is friendly and there is always hot coffee available in the lobby.
We walked the neighborhood and discovered a wealth of attractions: Trader Joes is a block away, the "Unurban Coffee House" is just across Pico Blvd. Venturing several blocks away we found an excellent breakfast-lunch restaurant, the "Crazy Daisy" on 23rd and Pico Blvd. Directly across Pico from this cafe is a good-size Saturday Farmers Market.
We strongly recommend this property. It offers better value than the much pricier beach hotels.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Santa Monica Pico Boulevard Hotel Santa Monica
- Travelodge Santa Monica Pico Boulevard Hotel
- Travel Lodge Santa Monica
- Santa Monica Travelodge
- Santa Monica Travel Lodge
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Otel, Tingo, Olotels and Venere so you can book your Travelodge Santa Monica reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.