and with that I learned all about the amount and size of the polyps found during a colonoscopy on the guest in the next room as he sat outside at 11pm. The Hotel California is quaint, has character and is very cute. HOWEVER! it has 6 parking spaces and they charge you 36 dollars a night to park! good luck finding any parking close by! beware! ALSO the Hotel has tables outside the rooms but somehow has forgotten that those tables encourage guests to sit outside at all hours and babble while you're trying to sleep! the walls are paper thin and you hear the next rooms loud footsteps on the hard wood floors, toilet flush, television etc. again it is a gorgeous little hotel with good location and the staff was friendly but not out going or happy to see anyone, they are just.."there" I think you know what I mean, kinda like standing in line at the DMV in the old day.s ..NEXT! This hotel had plenty of charm but is NOT sleep friendly....NO WAY JOSE! if you dont mind paying 36 bucks for non existent parking and listening to the moron next door at midnight this is the place for you!..oh the place is clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located steps from the beach and from the famous Santa Monica Pier, this world-famous hotel offers complimentary coffee, tea, fruit, WiFi, laundry room, as well as a private beach pathway! Experience the laid back California lifestyle as it should be. Moments from the shopping and dining, Third Street Promenade, Venice and Muscle Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Hotel California reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- California Hotel Santa Monica
- Hotel California Santa Monica
- California Santa Monica