Our family of four spent two lovely nights. Most of all the staff is great! Laid back, nice, and very professional. Answered all of our questions. We were central to all of our destinations: colleges, beaches and restaurants. Great price, nice room (love the mural on the ceiling and surfboard headboards) and Santa Monica is a trip. The gentleman at the front desk (from San Diego via Bay Area) told us to go to Jinky's and we went there a second time. Only minus, construction in downtown Santa Monica is a drawback.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located steps from the beach and from the famous Santa Monica Pier, this world-famous hotel offers complimentary coffee, tea, fruit, WiFi, laundry room, as well as a private beach pathway! Experience the laid back California lifestyle as it should be. Moments from the shopping and dining, Third Street Promenade, Venice and Muscle Beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Hotel California reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- California Hotel Santa Monica
- Hotel California Santa Monica
- California Santa Monica