My wife and I were traveling to a confernce in Los Angeles and had one night on our own. Wanted to stay near the ocean and found this quiet, very well done B & B just off the coast. This was only our second vist to any sort of B & B and we were very happy with our choice. It was little diffuclt to find but that was probably our fault for not paying attention. The young lady who would appear to help manage was delightful and gave us directions to several spots to visit before our conference started. The B & B itself was very tastefull, had a great location near the beach and was within walking distance of two or three very good restaurants. There was plenty of parking, easily accessible and well maintained. We stayed in room 15 which I think was the only unit on the first floor. It was nicely appointed, with a fireplace and the quality of the decoration and bedding was quite nice. It had a delightful private balcony that looked over the main road. We did not see any other units but everyone we spoke with seemed to enjoy their stay. They had a very nice wine and cheese party the night before. I had read a previous review that stated they did not refill the wine, but hat was not the case for us. The breakfast was equally as well done with a large assortment of items for breakfast. All freshly prepared. We would stay again. We would probably not stay in room 15 again, but that is only because there were guests above us who seemed to be up most of the night and the sound traveled into our room more than we would have wanted. But all and all, very much recommended and we would for sure go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Channel Road Inn was recently ranked as top bed and breakfast in Los Angeles by Conde Nast Traveler Magazine as well as Travel and Leisure Magazine and is located in the seaside community of Santa Monica. With many rooms boasting fireplaces, jetted spa tubs and peeks of the ocean, this charming and finely crafted historic inn offers visitors to the Los Angeles area a relaxing haven by the sea. Guests enjoy the fabulous complimentary amenities including a bountiful breakfast and afternoon wine and hors d'oeuvres.This Four Sisters Inn blends the modern luxuries and sophisticated services of a boutique hotel with the traditional amenities and architecture of a B & B. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Channel Road Inn - A Four Sisters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Channel Road Inn - a Four Sisters Hotel Santa Monica
- Channel Road Inn - a 4 Sisters Inn