“Blown away !” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Real Food Daily

Real Food Daily
514 Santa Monica Blvd, Santa Monica, CA 90401-2410 (Santa Monica)
+1 310-451-7544
Neighborhood: Santa Monica
laval,quebec
“Blown away !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

Okay so here I am writing my second review on Real Daily Food, I guess i'm completely obsessed by this amazing vegan restaurant !First one was on yelp, then I told myself I HAD to write one here too , just in case, for the people who don't use both sites !:)
Loved the food (had the meditareenan salad, and club sandwich with tempeh) , Chili soup ! Seems really simple when I say it but words can't describe what my taste buds experienced from each bite I had. I am still craving for more, 3 weeks later ! Even bought the recipe book ( that can be bought on amazon for those who are out of town) and can't wait to try it out ! I'm just sad that we don't have restaurants like these ones in Montreal. Top notch restaurant, amazing food & staff !And not one bit pricy ! How more perfect can this be? Even if you aren't vegan , you'll be sure to love something there !:)

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Little Rock, Arkansas
“Fabulous GF chocolate cake”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

I have been gluten-free for 6 yrs and felt like I was transported back in time while eating this gigantic slice of fudge cake. Since this is a vegan restaurant, it must not have had egg or butter, and it was dense, but not so rich I couldn't eat the whole thing! Fantastic! That's all I had except wine (half-price on Tuesday), so can't comment on any other food. Staff was friendly and fun, especially the hostess!

Visited September 2013
new york
“there was something for everyone... even the non-vegans”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

we were visiting LA and we were on a tour. our family keeps kosher and we were looking for a kosher restaurant near Santa Monica. The tour guide did a bit of research and gave us this option. I was worried at first because my two sons are very picky eaters and vegan food does not usually excite them. Happily there was something on the menu that appealed to each of us. We left full and satisfied.
the waiters/wait resses were friendly. Our water cups were always filled. The price was average I guess. The ambiance was great for a lunch for a casual dinner place.
We would eat there again.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Bern, Switzerland
“Really average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

I'm not sure what happened to RFD, it used to be a great vegan restaurant with delicious dishes, but the last few times that I had brunch or dinner there, the only time that the food tasted good was when I ordered it as take-away. Most people working behind the counter are great, some of the waitresses are really nice, but mostly it feels as if the people in the kitchen couldn't care less about the food that they're preparing. Maybe they're understaffed or maybe it simply has become to big to handle. So let's hope for the better!

Visited August 2013
Sydney
“Vegetarian everywhere in Santa Monica, California”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

We are "non-vegetarians" but ate twice at Real Food Daily in SM recently as the food is excellent! Creative, tasty, fresh meals that everyone will enjoy and even the young boy next to us could not tell the difference with his "vege burger". Great friendly service added to this inexpensive eating experience.

• Visited August 2013