“Excellent Food and Service” 5 of 5 stars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Louise's Trattoria
1008 Montana Ave, Santa Monica, CA 90403-1604 (Santa Monica)
310-394-8888
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Neighborhood: Santa Monica
Southwest
“Excellent Food and Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2011

We loved this unplanned lunch on Montana Avenue. The pasta was fresh which is the only way I will eat it as I make homemade pasta all the time. The salad was excellent, had garbanzo beans in it and a very nice dressing(on the side). This is the only restaurant during our trip that I would have dined at again during our stay, it is that good.

• Visited October 2011

Edmonton, Canada
“Absolutely loved the food & service!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2011

The service & food from start to finish was fantastic!!! I started with the meatballs, followed with the shrimp & scallop fetticinni. I'd have to say this was the best pasta I've had...so flavorful and the scallops were nice & big! The wine was 1/2 price that evening so of course we took up on that offer ! Lol Unfortunately my spouse who is Italian was not able to experience this awesome place as it was the 12 of us ladies celebrating our last evening together in Santa Monica as we were together for our friend's bachelorette party. I'm pretty sure I will be back, along with Matt this time to experience great food, wine, atmosphere, and service!

• Visited July 2011
Columbia, Missouri
“Great flavor and atmosphere.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2010

This was a fantastic find. I disagree with the other reviews. The food I had was great w/all the right flavors and the location was great for dinner after a sunset walk on the beach.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Very average Italian food. If it weren't for the great company I had when I went, I might rate it lower. =)”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2008

“OK Italian. Pretty good...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2007

OK Italian. Pretty good salad. Poor wine selection.