So I have stayed here in the past, it's fantastic to see what a little change in Management can do to what is now, an exceptional property.
Le Meridian Delphina has come a long way in a short time. This property has become hip, yet relaxed, a place to meet and have drinks, a little food and listen to some great great music played by live DJ's. DJ Eli M and DJ Amro played last night, and the atmosphere was fantastic.
Aside from the fact that the hotel is comfortable, the rooms great, and the staff amazing, it's probably the only hotel I know of in Santa Monica, actually Los Angeles, to do away with the ridiculous parking fees.
I have always hated checking out of hotels just to see that I've been gouged anywhere from $35.00-$60.00 per night for parking my car.I noticed last night, that Le Meridian did away with all that and it's now complimentary valet parking for everyone.
The Valet staff are helpful friendly and last night I invited about a dozen friends in to have drinks and listen to the DJ's. No Charge, no validation, no hassle, the way things should be.
There is always a taxi sitting in front, and uber is a text away. Unlike the hotels on Ocean Avenue,, it's quiet and relaxed here. Closer to Main Street, and a minute away from the 3rd street promenade and the pier.
This has now become a truly exceptional property, and you can only blame management for the exquisite changes. I have finally found a property that has no flaws. ( and if you have ever read my reviews, that's almost non existent )
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched four blocks above the Santa Monica shoreline, Le Meridien Delfina Santa Monica offers a superior access point to Los Angeles. Le Meridien Delfina Santa Monica is conveniently located just a few blocks from downtown Santa Monica's engaging collection of shops, entertainment and restaurants and less than eight miles from Los Angeles International Airport. The area's main leisure attractions, including the Santa Monica Pier, Third Street Promenade, Getty Museum, Getty Villa and Venice Beach, are all within steps of Le Meridien Delfina Santa Monica. The guestrooms and suites have been thoughtfully redesigned and many offer private balconies with expansive views over the Pacific Ocean or the city skyline. The rooms and suites have a relaxed and sophisticated decor, and feature the amenities needed for modern life, including oversized desks and high-speed Internet access. All accommodations are 100% non-smoking, and offer Le Meridien Platform beds, in-room coffee makers and mini refrigerators. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Le Meridien Delfina Santa Monica reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Delfina Hotel Santa Monica
- Sheraton Hotel Santa Monica
- Sheraton Santa Monica
- Santa Monica Sheraton
- Sheraton Delfina Santa Monica