Clean, comfortable beds, quiet premises but the service was EXCELLENT. I actually wanted to compliment the manager before we left but never did so I'm writing this review.
The management obviously trained their staff well.
First, as we were checking in, our room wasn't ready (we were very early) and I asked if there was a frozen yogurt place nearby (I have a YogurtLand addiction!). D.J., the gentleman behind the counter, said to sit back while our room gets ready and they'll bring my husband and I some ice cream. So, that's what we did. Enjoyed some yummy vanilla ice cream (I never have ice cream but it's so much better than fro yo. I digress) and then our room was ready.
Other examples, I flooded the bathroom while showering - the shower curtain confused me (don't ask) - housekeeping promptly came up and cleaned up the mess.
Another front desk employee - Ashleigh - provided us with a TON of useful info as we were there to look for potential apartments for upcoming move.
The buffet in the morning is a little pricey ($18) but it was good and we got it everyday and the staff were very helpful (they seemed to run out of green tea scones - which are ridiculous - they have macadamia nuts in them!) and I asked they quickly refilled. Let us come in and out of pool area and help ourselves before buffet ended at 11AM. Very friendly and helpful.
Everyone we encountered was awesome and I've been a lot of places and rarely feel the need to write a review because the service was so good but, like I stated above, they obviously hired bright, personable people and trained them well!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perched four blocks above the Santa Monica shoreline, Le Meridien Delfina Santa Monica offers a superior access point to Los Angeles. Le Meridien Delfina Santa Monica is conveniently located just a few blocks from downtown Santa Monica's engaging collection of shops, entertainment and restaurants and less than eight miles from Los Angeles International Airport. The area's main leisure attractions, including the Santa Monica Pier, Third Street Promenade, Getty Museum, Getty Villa and Venice Beach, are all within steps of Le Meridien Delfina Santa Monica. The guestrooms and suites have been thoughtfully redesigned and many offer private balconies with expansive views over the Pacific Ocean or the city skyline. The rooms and suites have a relaxed and sophisticated decor, and feature the amenities needed for modern life, including oversized desks and high-speed Internet access. All accommodations are 100% non-smoking, and offer Le Meridien Platform beds, in-room coffee makers and mini refrigerators. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Le Meridien Delfina Santa Monica reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Delfina Hotel Santa Monica
- Sheraton Hotel Santa Monica
- Sheraton Santa Monica
- Santa Monica Sheraton
- Sheraton Delfina Santa Monica