“A truly Magical History Tour” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 55 Activities in Santa Monica
More attraction details
Owner description: The only Beatles tour of Los Angeles. We visit 25+ places that are Beatles connected - Where they lived, hung out, recorded, played etc. The hostess is not only from Liverpool, but also a Beatles news reporter.
Copenhagen, Denmark
“A truly Magical History Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

If you happen to be in the LA area and if you are interested in The Beatles, make sure that you join the Magical History Tour guided by Gillian.
Gillian will take you to all sorts of different places related to The Beatles. Very informative and great fun too. A highly recommend tour.

Visited May 2014
Gilly041, Manager at A Magical History Tour, responded to this review, September 9, 2014
"TAK", Jens, for taking the time to write this review. You were my first Danish customer and I'm so glad you came on the tour.

Newport Beach, California
“Roll up, roll up for the history tour...it's magical!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

This is such a fun way to spend the day! Gillian is a delightful hostess and guide. Our daughter gifted her Dad this tour for Fathers day, and as a huge Beatle fan, he loved it! (We all did). I think our favorite highlight, was Lake Shrine. Who knew all of this Beatle history existed right here in our back yard?....Gillian, that's who! Whether visiting or a resident, treat yourself to this unique tour! Roll up....

Visited June 2014
Gilly041, Manager at A Magical History Tour, responded to this review, September 10, 2014
Many thanks to you and your family. You were the best. I had so much fun with you all and truly happy that we are still in contact.
Los Angeles, California
“Magical History Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

I brought 2 friends (and Beatles fans) from Holland on this lovely and informative tour of Beatles' sites in LA. Gillian is a fount of knowledge when it comes to all things Beatles. Her narrative is full of detailed stories and information. It is accompanied by a carefully constructed sound track (on her car CD player), so that the songs match the events and locales as we traversed from Santa Monica into LA, the Hollywood Hills, and all places in between. My favorites were Blue Jay Way and the Hollywood Bowl. So much history!

Visited July 2013
Thanking you for this rave review. I am impressed that so many Beatles fans stay connected from all over the world. That was marvelous for you to bring your friends from Holland on the tour. I am sure we will all see each other again.
“The one and only Beatles tour of LA”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014

As someone who has been on guided Beatles tours of London, Liverpool and New York City, I can assure you that there are certainly a lot of Beatles sights to be seen, also in the LA area, and this tour is worth every cent. Gillian has met a number of Beatles people during her time and also as a news reporter for several radio stations, and she'll share her anecdotes with you. The tours are currently not scheduled regularly, you'll have to book in advance. Gillian's detective work has also provided her with the exact location of some Beatles sights you will be hard pressed to discover on your own. She's an entertaining and charming companion on this trip, and since music is the heart and soul of everything Beatles, she is also providing a musical soundtrack, colouring the experience.

Visited July 2013
For somebody who comes from Sweden you write better than most English speaking people. This is a terrific review and I cannot thank you enough. I had heard a lot about you and it was lovely to finally get to meet you. Keep up the good work.
Los Angeles
3 attraction reviews
“Sent my visiting Rellys”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

I went with 2 friends last year and we had a superb time. Since then I have made sure when we get relatives or friends over from Britain we hook them up with Gillian's magical tour.( last time was April) It's a true L.A. Beatles day out.( Hosted by a genuine "Scouser" or Liverpool person) If you are not particularly a Beatles fan (shame on you!) but maybe just want a great overview of LA and in particular LAs music scene (current and historic) It's a wonderful value big day out. No small thing is Gillian does the driving. LA is not the place to drive and try to observe things other than the road at the same time. Great time off for lunch at the Farmers Market too a treat in itself. Waiting for more out of towners to come so I can go again.looks like July
Cheers. Bill